Monday, January 25, 2010

One month.

Well its been one month since we welcomed Laken into the world, and as I have realized this I wonder what she would be like today I'm sure she would still be in NICU.  Would she have gained a bunch of weight how much would she have grown would she be off the vent by now if she were still here. I know with all my heart that she is in a better place.

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
                                John 14:27


With us for only days in our hearts forever.
I wanted to have my baby sit on my lap and tell her about you but since I can't Lord sit her on yours and tell her about us.

0 comments: