Today was a much better day in regards to less tears. I have thought about Laken all day as i am researching what went wrong with my pregnancy with her. I didn't even cry when we went back to the funeral home to pick up her death certificate or even when i read it. I am truly sorrowful that she is not here with us but i am also grateful that i did decide to go to the hospital that night otherwise i might not be here. I am grateful for my life but i cry that i didn't get to take my baby home, but i know she is in a better place. "An Angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment