As much as I know that anything can happen during this pregnancy I continue to think positive and I can't help but plan everything. Things that need to get done so I can start to put together the nursery. And since I will more than likely have a c section sometime around March 3 I find myself putting together to do lists and realize that it's only 6 months away. If you look at it on paper it seems so close. I pray that I can at least get to February without any problems.
I even have countdowns until my next appointment.
In other news I believe that my morning sickness rather all day sickness is starting to subside. I find myself taking less zofran and I seem to have more energy. And my belly is getting bigger it's new to me I never had a belly with Laken so I am really hoping that this babe is growing well. We can't wait to find out the gender either. I have a good feeling it's a girl. They say if you have bad morning sickness it's probably a girl. And Dave works on equipment that emits RF energy that supposedly kills the boy sperm. My mom is hoping for a boy she even calls babe by the boy name we have picked out. David wants another girl. I just want a take home baby but secretly hope for a girl. I will not do the stupid gender prediction thing that you pee in; I did check the chinese calendar (it says girl) so now its a wait and see and I'll tell you November can't come fast enough.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Timeline prep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment