Today I am 10w1d
So I went to talk to the MFM today and he answered alot.
Questions that were answered.
Will I have to be put on other blood thinners other than LDA- No, my mother never had a DVT and I haven't had one either so I am safe with the just the LDA. Unless my Mother or I develop a clot then I'll be put on Lovenox. Also I will need Lovenox after my c section for at least 6 weeks.
He asked if we thought about the quad test. I said I didn't want it, he said that with his patients that have had preeclampsia and HELLP he would like to get one part of the test the maternal serum part or AFP. What this test shows him is if there is a possibility of low birth weight or placental problems. And since i also had a classical c section he would really like me to get it based on that fact since problems can arise if my placenta attaches to the scar. I pray to God it doesn't that it attaches to the back.
Other things that were brought up were that I will have growth scans starting around 24 weeks. I will also have an amniocenteses around 36/37 weeks to check lung maturity, if it comes back saying that baby bean's lungs are good then we will go ahead with my c section. And since I had the classical c section if I feel contractions before then to rush into L&D ( Don't want a rupture.)
And well that was pretty much my appointment. I didn't have an ultra sound done; today was just meeting with the doc my next ultra sound will be October 1st at 1400.
0 comments:
Post a Comment