Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm still here

I'm alive just haven't really felt up to writing. Mothers day was better than i thought it was going to be. DH actually gave me half of my gift on saturday. It was my bracelet that i wanted but the charms were special order so i won't get those until the 13th. I will post pictures then. And on Sunday he came home with red roses that have a unique design on the petals, they are just beautiful.

DH and I had a bit of a scare back in March/April when AF haddn't visited. We were mostly scared b/c it hadn't been 6months since my c section.

Roxy had here surgery and now I don't have to worry about her having puppies she is doing good. Found out she has a skin infection and has to take antibiotics but other than that she's still my boxer.
this is the day of surgery she wanted out so bad but wasn't allowed to lay in the grass
 this is here a couple days later a bit back to normal. she has a ace bandage because she wanted out to roll.




And her with her shaved belly thinking she can use me as her pillow.



Photobucket

0 comments: