Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 months; & a death

Its been 5 months Dave said hello to our little girl ( tomorrow will be a 5 months for me). I remember the night we went to L&D for Upper right quadrant pain. I thought it was my gull bladder since my family has issues with theirs.

Update on my well being- I have gotten better at talking about Laken without crying and I enjoy talking about it now. Every woman I see that is pregnant I tell them about Preeclampsia symptoms so they know what to look for.
I am not so depressed any more; still get my teary days but not as much.

Today is also a particularly sad day my friend lost her little boy he was not even 8 weeks yet. He was in the care of day care professionals and died around 1:30 pm. She didn't see her boy except for monday morning when she dropped him off (she's in the Navy and had an over night watch and then had work today). He was an april fools baby. RIP Dylan. Laken taken care of little Dylan until his mommy comes to be with him.
Photobucket

0 comments: