Monday, June 28, 2010

Much Anticipated Phone Call

Remember back march 25th when I received a letter/bracelet in the mail from the lady at the Virginia medical center? Well I received a call from her today asking about doing an interview with her. I am so excited and sad at the same time. Well anyway she called to schedule said interview but she read on my blog -yes she randomly came across my blog- that I was getting ready for vacation. So I will definitely be calling her as soon as I get back from Michigan.

Well the 4th will be 6 months from the time we said goodbye to our sweet little LAMB. I am grateful that my leave paper work was approved this way I will be with my mom, dad, husband, grandparents, and brother on the 4th to help get me through this hard day. The 4th of July is supposed to be a day of celebration and I pray that I can enjoy the day and not be too broken hearted. I know my little angel is watching over me and DH and will be there to help get us through our hard times and will be there smiling down on us on or good days too.

Well this is going to be may be my last post for about 2 weeks being as there is no service in the woods where we camp. So my next post might have to be many little posts.

Take care everyone.


0 comments: