Friday, June 25, 2010

a letter to Laken

Happy 6 months little girl,
 Alot has happened and we wish that we could have had you here with us, for all the "first" instead of us here without you. Mommy and Daddy still have our hard days somedays it takes everything in my will to get out of bed. Today was one of those days. I'm sure you are the one that gives me that last little push to get me up and going. We are going on vacation here in a couple of days it was supposed to be our first family vacation but its never going to be the same without you. Even when we do have your siblings. There will always be something missing and that something is you. I still have all of your things that we bought you I can't bring myself to give them away so I guess its a good thing we didn't have too much yet. Christmas will always have a sad bit to it. Even though it was the day that the Lord brought you into this world, I know that we were very sick and I couldn't help you. I think that is the hardest thing for me to get over, knowing that there was nothing I could have done for you to keep you growing safe inside. I love you so much little Lamb, you forever hold a piece of our hearts.

Love Mommy and Daddy
and of course Roxelle and Torque.



Photobucket

0 comments: