So I'm about to tell you my weight i wish I didn't have to but doing it will help me keep going to strive to lose weight.
On day 1 I was 171.6# today I am 172.6
Yes I know thats a gain but on this diet there is 2 load up on fat and eat everything you want, before you go to eating only 500 calories a day.
I know to some that my seem unhealthy but if done correctly its healthy.
HCG diet <-- click
Without going into a big explanation on what and how you can do this i just want to say that this "resets" your hippocampus and metabolism. If you were to try and just limit yourself to 500 calories and not take the hCG drops you would harm yourself. to read up and do some research you can just click the link above.
So here I am my first day just about done and can say I don't feel hungry. Its really to early to see any change but hopefully tomorrow morning I see a decrease on the scale.

Monday, July 23, 2012
Getting to HOT MOM status!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment