Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nine Months

Quinn is Nine Months

Well I know I have been MIA for a couple of months; it's just been so busy around here with family life. So Quinn is now 9 months and boy is there a change going on from 7 months.

* wears 12-18 month clothes
Jeans that are 12 months fit his waist but are just a bit too short.
* still in size 3 huggies
*eats what we eat
*6 teeth (4 upper 2 lower and working on another)
*says momma, mom, dada, da, hi(only to the dogs), yeah and mmmm (when he eats something he likes)
* went on a 14 hour road trip and did very well.
* pulls himself up on things
*Crawls!! But would rather have you hold his hands so he can walk.
* weighs 22 pounds
* 29 inches tall



On a sad note he has developed Thrush in the mouth and must take Nystatin 4 times a day.

As soon as we get back to VA I think I might actually start doing my Vlogs again too.


0 comments: