So I haven't really had a lot of time to get on here and update you all. So I thought hey Im at work with nothing to do right now, I'll give an update. (you'll have to wait for pictures until I get home)
Quinn's is almost 3 months but I'm going to give his 2 month Update.
Weight : 11 pounds 7 Ounces (30th percentile)
Length : 25 Inches ( 95th percentile)
Quinn is holding is head up with more ease now, and he loves to be standing. He will also only sleep well at night if he is swaddled if not he hits himself in the head and wakes up. We went and did the march for babies walk in Va Beach QD slept the whole walk in his stroller. he is wearing size 1-2 diapers huggies brand has been wearing 0-3 month clothes for a while now. I caught him "talking" to me on camera the other day too he is so cute. He loves to be outside and is starting to try and laugh when the dogs are running about. Also Breastfeeding is still going strong!!!
As for me postpartum I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight now I just need to loose the 10 I gained after Laken died. My c section incision healed nicely I have started to PT again and boy am I feeling the effects of not working out since before I was pregnant. I have until November to get back in standards. So I will definatly be working on my abs. Some days I miss Laken alot I think about all the things I should have got to expirence with her that I am now expirencing with Quinn, and I have to remind myself that he is here because of her.

Thursday, June 2, 2011
2 month update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment