Thursday, October 7, 2010

NP- 15 weeks and Pending "FUN Ultrasound"

So today baby is the size of a naval orange. I think i have felt some movement but I'm not too positive i have heard "Baby B" move while they were on the doppler so that was cool. So I have yet to schedule my anatomy scan the Navy hospital only does it at or after 20 weeks and that is about 5 weeks from now so their appointment schedule didn't go out that far until next week. I spent 3 days on the phone trying to call but always got a busy signal until today just to be told to call back next week. As this made me a little depressed i called fun fetal photos to do an elective gender scan and my luck suddenly changed today. I asked for the earliest appointment and at first they said they had nothing until the end of the month; then she said "oH WAIT! We had a cancelation today we can get you in on tuesday at 2:30pm" I TOOK IT. So here we are in a couple days we will find out if I can start buying lots of PINK or if I will buy blue.

So if you care to take a guess please leave a comment. (we are hoping for Team PINK)


Photobucket

0 comments: